Jay Leno tonight took again on his favorite joke target, NBC, mocking the chances for reconciliation with the network. “Before we get started, let me say that NBC and I have reached a peaceful, amicable agreement that will be beneficial to both sides… April Fools! It will never happen,” Leno said in his opening monologue. Also today, April 1, the embattled Tonight Show host put up an united front with his anointed successor, Jimmy Fallon, filming a Late Night promo with Fallon that riffs on the NBC late-night controversy.
Jay Leno Jokes Peace With NBC “Will Never Happen” On ‘The Tonight Show’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Watch Tonight's Hillary Clinton DNC Video By ‘Scandal’ EPs
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA