Jay Leno tonight took again on his favorite joke target, NBC, mocking the chances for reconciliation with the network. “Before we get started, let me say that NBC and I have reached a peaceful, amicable agreement that will be beneficial to both sides… April Fools! It will never happen,” Leno said in his opening monologue. Also today, April 1, the embattled Tonight Show host put up an united front with his anointed successor, Jimmy Fallon, filming a Late Night promo with Fallon that riffs on the NBC late-night controversy.
Jay Leno Jokes Peace With NBC “Will Never Happen” On ‘The Tonight Show’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
No. 9 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Box Office Profits - 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia To Head YouTube In Europe
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid