Jay Leno tonight took again on his favorite joke target, NBC, mocking the chances for reconciliation with the network. “Before we get started, let me say that NBC and I have reached a peaceful, amicable agreement that will be beneficial to both sides… April Fools! It will never happen,” Leno said in his opening monologue. Also today, April 1, the embattled Tonight Show host put up an united front with his anointed successor, Jimmy Fallon, filming a Late Night promo with Fallon that riffs on the NBC late-night controversy.
Jay Leno Jokes Peace With NBC “Will Never Happen” On ‘The Tonight Show’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate