EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Jacob Vaughan, whose directorial debut Milo played at SXSW. The agency repped the flm and brokered a distribution deal with Magnolia genre division Magnet, and now the agency has brought the writer-director into the percentery fold. Vaughan is a longtime collaborator of Mark and Jay Duplass, who are among the producers of the film, along with Adele Romansk, Gabriel Cowan and John Suits. The Duplass duo were exec producers along with John Norris, Kerry Johnson, Dallas Sonnier, Jack Heller and Floren Shieh Productions’ Clay Floren and Aimee Shieh. Vaughan edited the Katie Aselton-helmed horror-thriller Black Rock, as well as Jeff, Who Lives At Home and Cyrus. He produced and edited Dear Pillow and In Search Of A Midnight Kiss.
ICM Partners Signs SXSW Helmer Jacob Vaughan
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role