EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Jacob Vaughan, whose directorial debut Milo played at SXSW. The agency repped the flm and brokered a distribution deal with Magnolia genre division Magnet, and now the agency has brought the writer-director into the percentery fold. Vaughan is a longtime collaborator of Mark and Jay Duplass, who are among the producers of the film, along with Adele Romansk, Gabriel Cowan and John Suits. The Duplass duo were exec producers along with John Norris, Kerry Johnson, Dallas Sonnier, Jack Heller and Floren Shieh Productions’ Clay Floren and Aimee Shieh. Vaughan edited the Katie Aselton-helmed horror-thriller Black Rock, as well as Jeff, Who Lives At Home and Cyrus. He produced and edited Dear Pillow and In Search Of A Midnight Kiss.
ICM Partners Signs SXSW Helmer Jacob Vaughan
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Skull Island:' Tom Hiddleston Stars In King Kong Origin Tale
- Skydance Productions Names Larry Wasserman CFO
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'