EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Jacob Vaughan, whose directorial debut Milo played at SXSW. The agency repped the flm and brokered a distribution deal with Magnolia genre division Magnet, and now the agency has brought the writer-director into the percentery fold. Vaughan is a longtime collaborator of Mark and Jay Duplass, who are among the producers of the film, along with Adele Romansk, Gabriel Cowan and John Suits. The Duplass duo were exec producers along with John Norris, Kerry Johnson, Dallas Sonnier, Jack Heller and Floren Shieh Productions’ Clay Floren and Aimee Shieh. Vaughan edited the Katie Aselton-helmed horror-thriller Black Rock, as well as Jeff, Who Lives At Home and Cyrus. He produced and edited Dear Pillow and In Search Of A Midnight Kiss.
ICM Partners Signs SXSW Helmer Jacob Vaughan
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'