Distributor Sony Pictures Home Entertainment isn’t talking yet. But the basic story is right there on Amazon: It’s taking pre-orders for the first season of the 13-episode series produced by Media Rights Capital and starring Kevin Spacey that Netflix introduced in February. The complete House Of Cards season will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on June 11. Those who don’t want to pay Netflix’s $7.99-a-month streaming video subscription price, or who just want to own the series, can find the high-def version with a list price of $65.99 (Amazon’s offering it for $52.99) and the DVD for $55.99 (and is offered for $44.99). No word about extra features on the discs. But the site has 10 customer reviews following the series introduction on Netflix who give it an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
‘House Of Cards’ Heads To Home Video On June 11
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Blasts Off With $200.2M In First Overseas Frame; 'Jungle Book' Still A Beast - Intl Box Office Update
'Jungle Book' King Again, Reigns On Newcomer Parade: 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Sunday Update
Latest Business News
- Sony Second Studio To Reach Settlement In Animation Anti-Poaching Suit
- White House Correspondents Dinner: The Five Best Moments
- Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents Dinner Skewering
- Labor Department: Art Directors Guild Exec Director Is “Officer” & Must Stand For Election
- How A DreamWorks-Illumination Combo Beats Disney At The B.O.
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo