Distributor Sony Pictures Home Entertainment isn’t talking yet. But the basic story is right there on Amazon: It’s taking pre-orders for the first season of the 13-episode series produced by Media Rights Capital and starring Kevin Spacey that Netflix introduced in February. The complete House Of Cards season will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on June 11. Those who don’t want to pay Netflix’s $7.99-a-month streaming video subscription price, or who just want to own the series, can find the high-def version with a list price of $65.99 (Amazon’s offering it for $52.99) and the DVD for $55.99 (and is offered for $44.99). No word about extra features on the discs. But the site has 10 customer reviews following the series introduction on Netflix who give it an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
‘House Of Cards’ Heads To Home Video On June 11
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Why Wall Street Remains Wary About Viacom
- Are Advertisers Getting Ready To Leave The Super Bowl Party?
- Univision Extends CEO Randy Falco’s Contract To 2018
- Nickelodeon Developing A Direct-To-Consumer Subscription Service
- Viacom Q4 Revenues Miss Expectations With 6% Drop In U.S. Ad Sales
- NBC (Finally) Sells Out Super Bowl Ad Inventory