Distributor Sony Pictures Home Entertainment isn’t talking yet. But the basic story is right there on Amazon: It’s taking pre-orders for the first season of the 13-episode series produced by Media Rights Capital and starring Kevin Spacey that Netflix introduced in February. The complete House Of Cards season will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on June 11. Those who don’t want to pay Netflix’s $7.99-a-month streaming video subscription price, or who just want to own the series, can find the high-def version with a list price of $65.99 (Amazon’s offering it for $52.99) and the DVD for $55.99 (and is offered for $44.99). No word about extra features on the discs. But the site has 10 customer reviews following the series introduction on Netflix who give it an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
‘House Of Cards’ Heads To Home Video On June 11
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest Business News
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards
- John Dean: Trump’s “Enemy Of The People” Tweet Echoes Nixon's Hatred of the Free Press
- As Rumors Swirl, Is Brad Grey Long For Paramount?
- Jonni Hartman Rogers Dies: PR Vet & TV Producer Was Mother Of Actress Lisa Hartman Black
- T-Mobile & Sprint Shares Spike As Merger Prospects Brighten