Distributor Sony Pictures Home Entertainment isn’t talking yet. But the basic story is right there on Amazon: It’s taking pre-orders for the first season of the 13-episode series produced by Media Rights Capital and starring Kevin Spacey that Netflix introduced in February. The complete House Of Cards season will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on June 11. Those who don’t want to pay Netflix’s $7.99-a-month streaming video subscription price, or who just want to own the series, can find the high-def version with a list price of $65.99 (Amazon’s offering it for $52.99) and the DVD for $55.99 (and is offered for $44.99). No word about extra features on the discs. But the site has 10 customer reviews following the series introduction on Netflix who give it an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
‘House Of Cards’ Heads To Home Video On June 11
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Lieberman
- Layer3 TV Taps Lindsay Gardner To Lead Programming And Content Acquisition
- Yahoo Shares Rise As Mobile Revenues Help It Beat Q3 Earnings Expectations
- Will Time Warner Feel A Bruise From Its Battle With Dish Network?
- Apple Beats Earnings Expectations With Help From iPhones, But Not iPads
- How The New York Times Missed The Story About HBO, CBS, And The Web
- Movie Ticket Outlays Averaged $8.08 In Q3, Up 3.1% From Last Year