History’s Vikings ended its first season with 3.6 million viewers Sunday. The first scripted series for the channel pulled in 1.8 million viewers in the adults 25-54 demo and 1.7 million adults 18-49 in its finale, making Vikings the top show on cable in total viewers and 25-54 in the 10 PM slot Sunday. Renewed for a second season earlier this month, Vikings has emerged as the No. 1 new cable series of the year. Vikings drew 6.2 million viewers, 2.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.7 million adults 25-54 to its March 3 debut. With a lead-in from the Mark Burnett-produced miniseries The Bible for much of its first season, Vikings averaged 4.3 million total viewers, with 2 million 25-54 and 1.8 million 18-49. The second season of Vikings is scheduled to air in early 2014.
History’s ‘Vikings’ Season Finale Attracts 3.6M Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot
- As Disney Junior Turns 5, Nancy Kanter Talks Boys Vs. Girls, Disney Synergies, Multi-Platform Challenges, Kids TV Future