History’s Vikings ended its first season with 3.6 million viewers Sunday. The first scripted series for the channel pulled in 1.8 million viewers in the adults 25-54 demo and 1.7 million adults 18-49 in its finale, making Vikings the top show on cable in total viewers and 25-54 in the 10 PM slot Sunday. Renewed for a second season earlier this month, Vikings has emerged as the No. 1 new cable series of the year. Vikings drew 6.2 million viewers, 2.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.7 million adults 25-54 to its March 3 debut. With a lead-in from the Mark Burnett-produced miniseries The Bible for much of its first season, Vikings averaged 4.3 million total viewers, with 2 million 25-54 and 1.8 million 18-49. The second season of Vikings is scheduled to air in early 2014.
History’s ‘Vikings’ Season Finale Attracts 3.6M Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report
- ‘Rellik’ & ‘The Miniaturist’ Head To China Via Streaming Service iQIYI
- BBC Upgrades Scandinavian Crime Drama ‘The Bridge’ To BBC Two