EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has secured some good clients of late as filmmakers have followed agents like Robert Bookman into the fold. Here’s a surprise: the agency has signed Roger Donaldson, director of such films as The Bank Job, The Recruit, Thirteen Days, No Way Out, and Cocktail. He also wrote and directed The World’s Fastest Indian. Donaldson was in play when his CAA agent, Martin Spencer, left to join Jeff Berg’s upstart agency Resolution. Everyone expected the filmmaker to follow, but he instead signed with recently minted Paradigm agent Ken Stovitz. Stovitz had been Donaldson’s agent until he left to join Will Smith and James Lassiter’s Overbrook Entertainment, but clearly that relationship with Donaldson remained strong.
Helmer Roger Donaldson Joins Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?