EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has secured some good clients of late as filmmakers have followed agents like Robert Bookman into the fold. Here’s a surprise: the agency has signed Roger Donaldson, director of such films as The Bank Job, The Recruit, Thirteen Days, No Way Out, and Cocktail. He also wrote and directed The World’s Fastest Indian. Donaldson was in play when his CAA agent, Martin Spencer, left to join Jeff Berg’s upstart agency Resolution. Everyone expected the filmmaker to follow, but he instead signed with recently minted Paradigm agent Ken Stovitz. Stovitz had been Donaldson’s agent until he left to join Will Smith and James Lassiter’s Overbrook Entertainment, but clearly that relationship with Donaldson remained strong.
Helmer Roger Donaldson Joins Paradigm
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?