EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has secured some good clients of late as filmmakers have followed agents like Robert Bookman into the fold. Here’s a surprise: the agency has signed Roger Donaldson, director of such films as The Bank Job, The Recruit, Thirteen Days, No Way Out, and Cocktail. He also wrote and directed The World’s Fastest Indian. Donaldson was in play when his CAA agent, Martin Spencer, left to join Jeff Berg’s upstart agency Resolution. Everyone expected the filmmaker to follow, but he instead signed with recently minted Paradigm agent Ken Stovitz. Stovitz had been Donaldson’s agent until he left to join Will Smith and James Lassiter’s Overbrook Entertainment, but clearly that relationship with Donaldson remained strong.
Helmer Roger Donaldson Joins Paradigm
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'