EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has secured some good clients of late as filmmakers have followed agents like Robert Bookman into the fold. Here’s a surprise: the agency has signed Roger Donaldson, director of such films as The Bank Job, The Recruit, Thirteen Days, No Way Out, and Cocktail. He also wrote and directed The World’s Fastest Indian. Donaldson was in play when his CAA agent, Martin Spencer, left to join Jeff Berg’s upstart agency Resolution. Everyone expected the filmmaker to follow, but he instead signed with recently minted Paradigm agent Ken Stovitz. Stovitz had been Donaldson’s agent until he left to join Will Smith and James Lassiter’s Overbrook Entertainment, but clearly that relationship with Donaldson remained strong.
Helmer Roger Donaldson Joins Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE