EXCLUSIVE: Heather Graham (The Hangover) is set for a season-long arc on the upcoming seventh season of Showtime‘s Californication. Additionally, 24 alumna Mary Lynn Rajskub has been tapped for a three-episode arc. Graham will play a woman from Hank’s (David Duchovny) past whose arrival upends his life, while Rajskub will play a neurotic writer. They join another major new Californication recurring, Michael Imperioli. Production on Season 7’s 12 episodes begins later this month for premiere next year. Graham, repped by Gersh and the Schiff Co., will next be seen in the Sony Pictures Classic release At Any Price and will reprise her role in the third Hangover movie. Rajskub, repped by Levity and Innovative Artists, is a regular panelist on Chelsea Lately and will next be seen in the film Toys House.
Heather Graham Joins ‘Californication’, Mary Lynn Rajskub Also Books Arc
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21