HBO had a good Sunday night. Not only did the cable station’s flagship series Game Of Thrones break another viewership record, but also its political satire Veep pulled in the largest audience of its second season. A series-high 5.3 million watched Game Of Thrones in its first run at 9 PM, marking the third week in a row the third season of the fantasy drama hit a new record. On April 21, the show drew 4.9 million viewers. The series debuted its latest season March 31 with 4.4 million viewers. Overall, Game Of Thrones was seen by 6.7 million over all its plays Sunday night. Airing at 10 PM, the Julia Louis-Dreyfus starrer Veep garnered 1.3 million viewers, up from 1.1 million on April 21 and 1.2 million for the season debut April 14.
HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ & ‘Veep’ Hit New Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed