EXCLUSIVE: Allison Williams, HBO Girls co-star and daughter of NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, is in talks to play the title role in Rosaline, the Shawn Levy-produced feature based on Shakespeare that is mobilizing at 20th Century Fox. I’ve heard Williams is also on the short list for the Fantastic Four reboot, which is in the very early talking stage. Maybe not too long until Brian Williams is known as Allison’s dad. She’s repped by Paradigm. Rosaline is based on the Rebecca Serle book When You Were Mine.
‘Girls’ Star Allison Williams Sets First Feature Starring Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings