EXCLUSIVE: Allison Williams, HBO Girls co-star and daughter of NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, is in talks to play the title role in Rosaline, the Shawn Levy-produced feature based on Shakespeare that is mobilizing at 20th Century Fox. I’ve heard Williams is also on the short list for the Fantastic Four reboot, which is in the very early talking stage. Maybe not too long until Brian Williams is known as Allison’s dad. She’s repped by Paradigm. Rosaline is based on the Rebecca Serle book When You Were Mine.
‘Girls’ Star Allison Williams Sets First Feature Starring Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Flying To Decent $60.3M: But Why Is Opening Lower Than ‘Into Darkness’?
- Noureen DeWulf Books Three Film Roles; Hannah Rose May Joins ‘The Recall’
- Joss Whedon’s Sermon On The Con: “The Dialogue Between Audiences And Studios Is Defaulting”
- RealD's 3D Projection Patents Upheld By U.S. International Trade Org
- Life After ‘Orphan Black’? Tatiana Maslany & Creators Discuss – Comic-Con
- Mark Boal Decries Military “Fishing Expedition” In Bowe Bergdahl Case