EXCLUSIVE: Allison Williams, HBO Girls co-star and daughter of NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, is in talks to play the title role in Rosaline, the Shawn Levy-produced feature based on Shakespeare that is mobilizing at 20th Century Fox. I’ve heard Williams is also on the short list for the Fantastic Four reboot, which is in the very early talking stage. Maybe not too long until Brian Williams is known as Allison’s dad. She’s repped by Paradigm. Rosaline is based on the Rebecca Serle book When You Were Mine.
‘Girls’ Star Allison Williams Sets First Feature Starring Role
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Netflix Sets 'Crouching Tiger 2′ As 1st Feature; Hollywood's Nightmare?
- 'Boyhood's Richard Linklater Baseball Pic Fielded By Annapurna, Paramount
- Matt Bomer Joins Ryan Gosling & Russell Crowe In 'The Nice Guys'
- Gerard Butler Eyes Babak Najafi As 'Olympus Has Fallen' Sequel Helmer
- Bart & Fleming: On 70s Films, UA Resurrection, Goat Horns And Glory