EXCLUSIVE: Condé Nast Entertainment has named development executive Gina Marcheschi as VP Scripted Television Series. Marcheschi will oversee the development and management of CNE’s scripted TV projects. She will be based in the company’s Los Angeles office, reporting to CNE president Dawn Ostroff. Marcheschi joins CNE’s EVP Jeremy Steckler, who oversees motion pictures, and EVP Michael Klein, who is in charge of alternative TV programming. “Gina has an extensive and entrepreneurial background in both television and film production,” said Ostroff. “Her knowledge and expertise in developing projects for both domestic and international television audiences makes her an invaluable asset to the CNE as we build our television business.” Marcheschi was most recently SVP at Caryn Mandabach Prods, where she oversaw worldwide TV development. She previously was head of development at Stephen Levinson’s Leverage Management, where she helped develop and staff such shows done under Leverage’s deal with HBO as In Treatment, Boardwalk Empire and How To Make It In America. Early on, Marcheschi served as VP at Jay Roach’s Everyman Pictures, where she worked on such films as Austin Powers 2: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Meet The Parents and Austin Powers 3: Goldmember.
Gina Marcheschi Joins Condé Nast Entertainment As Head of Scripted Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips