EXCLUSIVE: Condé Nast Entertainment has named development executive Gina Marcheschi as VP Scripted Television Series. Marcheschi will oversee the development and management of CNE’s scripted TV projects. She will be based in the company’s Los Angeles office, reporting to CNE president Dawn Ostroff. Marcheschi joins CNE’s EVP Jeremy Steckler, who oversees motion pictures, and EVP Michael Klein, who is in charge of alternative TV programming. “Gina has an extensive and entrepreneurial background in both television and film production,” said Ostroff. “Her knowledge and expertise in developing projects for both domestic and international television audiences makes her an invaluable asset to the CNE as we build our television business.” Marcheschi was most recently SVP at Caryn Mandabach Prods, where she oversaw worldwide TV development. She previously was head of development at Stephen Levinson’s Leverage Management, where she helped develop and staff such shows done under Leverage’s deal with HBO as In Treatment, Boardwalk Empire and How To Make It In America. Early on, Marcheschi served as VP at Jay Roach’s Everyman Pictures, where she worked on such films as Austin Powers 2: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Meet The Parents and Austin Powers 3: Goldmember.
Gina Marcheschi Joins Condé Nast Entertainment As Head of Scripted Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'