Another week, another viewership high for HBO‘s Game Of Thrones. The Sunday episode of the fantasy drama drew 4.9 million viewers at 9 PM, a new series-high mark. GOT has now set series viewership records with three of the four Season 3 episodes that have aired so far. In Week 2, Veep, which followed GOT at 10 PM, posted 1.1 million viewers, down slightly from the 1.2 million who tuned in for the second-season opener the previous Sunday.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Hits Another High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series