Another week, another viewership high for HBO‘s Game Of Thrones. The Sunday episode of the fantasy drama drew 4.9 million viewers at 9 PM, a new series-high mark. GOT has now set series viewership records with three of the four Season 3 episodes that have aired so far. In Week 2, Veep, which followed GOT at 10 PM, posted 1.1 million viewers, down slightly from the 1.2 million who tuned in for the second-season opener the previous Sunday.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Hits Another High
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…