The Season 4 finale of Justified on FX was watched by 2.249 million viewers last night. That’s down 16% from the 2.67 million who watched the drama’s Season 3 finale on April 10 last year. It’s also down sharply from the 3.95 million who watched the Season 4 premiere on January 8. That was the season high for Justified this year. That show also had 1.65 million viewers among Adults 18-49. Tuesday’s episode pulled in 934,000 viewers among Adults 18-49. That’s also down from the 1.35 million in the key demo who watched the Season 3 ender. Developed by Graham Yost from Elmore Leonard’s Riding The Rap and Pronto novels and a short story by the author, Justified debuted on March 16, 2010 on the network. At FX’s upfront presentation in NYC on March 28, network president John Landgraf announced that the Emmy winning series would be coming back for a fifth season.
FX’s ‘Justified’ Viewership Down For Season 4 Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring