The Season 4 finale of Justified on FX was watched by 2.249 million viewers last night. That’s down 16% from the 2.67 million who watched the drama’s Season 3 finale on April 10 last year. It’s also down sharply from the 3.95 million who watched the Season 4 premiere on January 8. That was the season high for Justified this year. That show also had 1.65 million viewers among Adults 18-49. Tuesday’s episode pulled in 934,000 viewers among Adults 18-49. That’s also down from the 1.35 million in the key demo who watched the Season 3 ender. Developed by Graham Yost from Elmore Leonard’s Riding The Rap and Pronto novels and a short story by the author, Justified debuted on March 16, 2010 on the network. At FX’s upfront presentation in NYC on March 28, network president John Landgraf announced that the Emmy winning series would be coming back for a fifth season.
FX’s ‘Justified’ Viewership Down For Season 4 Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?