FX says it is posting last night’s episode of The Americans on its website because of an error by its publicity department. “The correct listings information was not properly disseminated to television listings services that provide information to media outlets, cable and satellite providers. As a result of the error, electronic guides which trigger the run times of DVRs incorrectly recorded the total running time of one hour (10-11 PM), therefore cutting off the final seven minutes of the episode”, FX said in a statement. John Solberg, SVP of Media Relations, FX Networks, apologized to the show’s fans, calling the error “regrettable”.
FX To Rerun Most Recent Episode Of ‘The Americans’ Online Due To Listings Error
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years