FX says it is posting last night’s episode of The Americans on its website because of an error by its publicity department. “The correct listings information was not properly disseminated to television listings services that provide information to media outlets, cable and satellite providers. As a result of the error, electronic guides which trigger the run times of DVRs incorrectly recorded the total running time of one hour (10-11 PM), therefore cutting off the final seven minutes of the episode”, FX said in a statement. John Solberg, SVP of Media Relations, FX Networks, apologized to the show’s fans, calling the error “regrettable”.
FX To Rerun Most Recent Episode Of ‘The Americans’ Online Due To Listings Error
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Jon Stewart Takes On Trump’s Charlottesville Response At Dave Chappelle Show
- Emmy Predictions: Actress In A Limited Series Or Movie
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- EOne Ups Carolyn Newman To SVP Scripted Programming, Acquires ‘A Gentleman In Moscow’ Book Rights For TV
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race
- Steve Bannon To Exit As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist