FX has put in development Bigfoot, an animated comedy series based on Graham Roumieu’s faux Bigfoot autobiography graphic novels In Me Own Words, Me Write Book, and I Not Dead. Written by Matt McKenna (American Dad) and executive produced by Seth Rogen, the FX project revolves around Bigfoot, a bipolar hopeless romantic that lacks the ability to properly express himself, living in both the human and animal world of Pine Falls but not quite fitting in to either one. Executive producing the comedy are McKenna; Point Grey Pictures’ Rogen and Evan Goldberg; Roumieu; Mosaic’s Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen; and Floyd County Prods. Animation remains a priority for FX, which has been looking to expand its offerings beyond hit Archer. The network ordered animated comedy pilot Chosen, exec produced by Danny McBride, at the end of December.
FX Developing ‘Bigfoot’ Animated Comedy Produced By Seth Rogen
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel