Alex Demyanenko has joined FremantleMedia North America in the newly created position of SVP, Non-Fiction Development and Programming. Under new CEO Thom Beers, FMNA is splitting development and programming for the broadcast and cable networks, with Damyanenko overseeing cable projects, and Julie Uribe, SVP, Non-Scripted Development, shepherding broadcast ones. Both report to Beers. Demyanenko comes from Shed Media US, where he was SVP, producing such series as Basketball Wives and Basketball Wives LA (VH1) and Tough Enough (USA). Prior to that, he was VP, Series Development and Programming at VH1, developing over 20 series in four years, including Celeb Rehab, Tough Love and The T.O. Show. Prior to VH1, Demyanenko was Head of Development at Rocket Science Laboratories, where he developed Fox’s Joe Millionaire, My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé and Trading Spouses.
FremantleMedia North America Taps Alex Demyanenko SVP Non-Fiction Development
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- Vice President Joe Biden To Guest Star On ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- ‘Mercy Street’: First Look At Season 2 Of PBS’ Civil War Drama
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?