Alex Demyanenko has joined FremantleMedia North America in the newly created position of SVP, Non-Fiction Development and Programming. Under new CEO Thom Beers, FMNA is splitting development and programming for the broadcast and cable networks, with Damyanenko overseeing cable projects, and Julie Uribe, SVP, Non-Scripted Development, shepherding broadcast ones. Both report to Beers. Demyanenko comes from Shed Media US, where he was SVP, producing such series as Basketball Wives and Basketball Wives LA (VH1) and Tough Enough (USA). Prior to that, he was VP, Series Development and Programming at VH1, developing over 20 series in four years, including Celeb Rehab, Tough Love and The T.O. Show. Prior to VH1, Demyanenko was Head of Development at Rocket Science Laboratories, where he developed Fox’s Joe Millionaire, My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé and Trading Spouses.
FremantleMedia North America Taps Alex Demyanenko SVP Non-Fiction Development
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates