EXCLUSIVE: Frank Langella, who has teamed with Ivan Reitman for Dave and Junior, is back for the trifecta. He has signed to play Harvey Molina, the fictional owner of the Cleveland Browns, in Draft Day, the co-production between Summit/Lionsgate and OddLot Entertainment that stars Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner, Denis Leary and Veep‘s Timothy Simons. Costner plays the Browns GM who tries to trade up for the first pick in the NFL draft. It’s not coincidence all this is coming together before the actual April 25 draft at Radio City Music Hall, because the pic will be there. The script, which made the Black List, was written by Rajiv Joseph and Scott Rothman. ICM Partners-repped Langella just finished the upcoming Muppets Movie, and he has Muhammad Ali’s Greatest Fight for HBO premiering in October and Grace Of Monaco coming out this fall for The Weinstein Company.
Frank Langella Is Cleveland Browns Owner In ‘Draft Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner