EXCLUSIVE: Frank Langella, who has teamed with Ivan Reitman for Dave and Junior, is back for the trifecta. He has signed to play Harvey Molina, the fictional owner of the Cleveland Browns, in Draft Day, the co-production between Summit/Lionsgate and OddLot Entertainment that stars Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner, Denis Leary and Veep‘s Timothy Simons. Costner plays the Browns GM who tries to trade up for the first pick in the NFL draft. It’s not coincidence all this is coming together before the actual April 25 draft at Radio City Music Hall, because the pic will be there. The script, which made the Black List, was written by Rajiv Joseph and Scott Rothman. ICM Partners-repped Langella just finished the upcoming Muppets Movie, and he has Muhammad Ali’s Greatest Fight for HBO premiering in October and Grace Of Monaco coming out this fall for The Weinstein Company.
Frank Langella Is Cleveland Browns Owner In ‘Draft Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter