EXCLUSIVE: Frank Langella, who has teamed with Ivan Reitman for Dave and Junior, is back for the trifecta. He has signed to play Harvey Molina, the fictional owner of the Cleveland Browns, in Draft Day, the co-production between Summit/Lionsgate and OddLot Entertainment that stars Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner, Denis Leary and Veep‘s Timothy Simons. Costner plays the Browns GM who tries to trade up for the first pick in the NFL draft. It’s not coincidence all this is coming together before the actual April 25 draft at Radio City Music Hall, because the pic will be there. The script, which made the Black List, was written by Rajiv Joseph and Scott Rothman. ICM Partners-repped Langella just finished the upcoming Muppets Movie, and he has Muhammad Ali’s Greatest Fight for HBO premiering in October and Grace Of Monaco coming out this fall for The Weinstein Company.
Frank Langella Is Cleveland Browns Owner In ‘Draft Day’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'