Baggage Claim will be flying on to the big screen on September 27, 2013, Fox Searchlight announced today. Starring Paula Patton, the romantic comedy is directed by David Talbert, who adapted it from his bestselling 2003 novel of the same name. Talbert and Steven J. Wolfe are the producers of Baggage Claim. Derek Luke, Taye Diggs, Jill Scott, Boris Kodjoe, Adam Brody and Djimon Hounsou also are in the film with Patton. In Baggage Claim, the Mission Impossible actress plays flight attendant Montana Moore, who at 35 is the oldest unmarried woman in her family. With her sister about to walk down the aisle, Montana uses her airline connections to get the perfect husband in 30 days or 30,000 miles. This is Talbert’s second stint as a feature director. He wrote and directed 2008’s First Sunday for Screen Gems, which was based on one of his plays.
Fox Searchlight’s ‘Baggage Claim’ Gets September Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”