Baggage Claim will be flying on to the big screen on September 27, 2013, Fox Searchlight announced today. Starring Paula Patton, the romantic comedy is directed by David Talbert, who adapted it from his bestselling 2003 novel of the same name. Talbert and Steven J. Wolfe are the producers of Baggage Claim. Derek Luke, Taye Diggs, Jill Scott, Boris Kodjoe, Adam Brody and Djimon Hounsou also are in the film with Patton. In Baggage Claim, the Mission Impossible actress plays flight attendant Montana Moore, who at 35 is the oldest unmarried woman in her family. With her sister about to walk down the aisle, Montana uses her airline connections to get the perfect husband in 30 days or 30,000 miles. This is Talbert’s second stint as a feature director. He wrote and directed 2008’s First Sunday for Screen Gems, which was based on one of his plays.
Fox Searchlight’s ‘Baggage Claim’ Gets September Release Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date