Baggage Claim will be flying on to the big screen on September 27, 2013, Fox Searchlight announced today. Starring Paula Patton, the romantic comedy is directed by David Talbert, who adapted it from his bestselling 2003 novel of the same name. Talbert and Steven J. Wolfe are the producers of Baggage Claim. Derek Luke, Taye Diggs, Jill Scott, Boris Kodjoe, Adam Brody and Djimon Hounsou also are in the film with Patton. In Baggage Claim, the Mission Impossible actress plays flight attendant Montana Moore, who at 35 is the oldest unmarried woman in her family. With her sister about to walk down the aisle, Montana uses her airline connections to get the perfect husband in 30 days or 30,000 miles. This is Talbert’s second stint as a feature director. He wrote and directed 2008’s First Sunday for Screen Gems, which was based on one of his plays.
Fox Searchlight’s ‘Baggage Claim’ Gets September Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- Participant Media Wins Auction For Rupert Wyatt’s ‘Captive State’
- Emma Stone Hopes ‘La La Land’ Will Inspire Young People To Ditch Cynicism – Venice
- Venice: 'La La Land' Dazzles Lido As Film Festival Kicks Off With A Twirl
- ‘La La Land’ Venice Review: A Gorgeous Musical Romance For This Age – And The Ages
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’