EXCLUSIVE: Fox 2000 has acquired Highrise, a spec script by Peter Dowling (Flight Plan) that is described as a lush 21st century thriller inspired by the 1960s classic, The Collector. Jon Shestack is producing, and Fox 2000 exec veep Jessica Goodman will oversee for the studio. A director is not yet attached. Filming just wrapped on Dowling’s script Reasonable Doubt, starring Dominic Cooper and Samuel L. Jackson and produced by Paradox Entertainment and Lionsgate. He will also soon be heading to Ireland to direct his adaptation of S.J. Bolton’s thriller Sacrifice, with Howard Kaplan and John Baldecchi producing. Dowling is repped by APA, Industry Entertainment, and Eric Feig at Abrams, Garfinkel, Margolis, Bergson, LLP.
Fox 2000 Lands ‘Highrise’, A Spec Redo Of ‘The Collector’ By Scribe Peter Dowling
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Late Night Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board