EXCLUSIVE: Fox 2000 has acquired Highrise, a spec script by Peter Dowling (Flight Plan) that is described as a lush 21st century thriller inspired by the 1960s classic, The Collector. Jon Shestack is producing, and Fox 2000 exec veep Jessica Goodman will oversee for the studio. A director is not yet attached. Filming just wrapped on Dowling’s script Reasonable Doubt, starring Dominic Cooper and Samuel L. Jackson and produced by Paradox Entertainment and Lionsgate. He will also soon be heading to Ireland to direct his adaptation of S.J. Bolton’s thriller Sacrifice, with Howard Kaplan and John Baldecchi producing. Dowling is repped by APA, Industry Entertainment, and Eric Feig at Abrams, Garfinkel, Margolis, Bergson, LLP.
Fox 2000 Lands ‘Highrise’, A Spec Redo Of ‘The Collector’ By Scribe Peter Dowling
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Stana Katic Scrubs In For Horror Movie ‘Cadaver’ At Screen Gems
- Joachim Rønning Attached To Direct David Heyman’s ‘Methuselah’ With Tom Cruise
- Iggy Pop Rocks In Jim Jarmusch's 'Gimme Danger' & 'Trumped' Returns Pre-Election – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Director Search Ongoing, But No Offers Yet
- ‘Inferno’ Starts Weekend With $800K – Box Office
- UK High Court Orders ISPs To Block 13 Piracy Websites