Cindy McKenzie has joined PricewaterhouseCoopers as managing director of its U.S. entertainment, media and communications practice. Based in Los Angeles, she will oversee PwC’s Southern California efforts in technology, data and business intelligence consulting, focusing on such areas as IT strategy, digital supply chain,content rights management, third-party compensation and content security. McKenzie was SVP Information Technology at Fox Entertainment Group and before that VP Information Systems at Sony Pictures. PwC’s annual “Global Entertainment and Media Outlook” report is must-read for industry pros.
Former Fox Exec Joins PricewaterhouseCoopers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ Trailer Includes New Fantastical Footage From Disney’s Ava DuVernay-Directed Adaptation
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched