Cindy McKenzie has joined PricewaterhouseCoopers as managing director of its U.S. entertainment, media and communications practice. Based in Los Angeles, she will oversee PwC’s Southern California efforts in technology, data and business intelligence consulting, focusing on such areas as IT strategy, digital supply chain,content rights management, third-party compensation and content security. McKenzie was SVP Information Technology at Fox Entertainment Group and before that VP Information Systems at Sony Pictures. PwC’s annual “Global Entertainment and Media Outlook” report is must-read for industry pros.
Former Fox Exec Joins PricewaterhouseCoopers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates