Cindy McKenzie has joined PricewaterhouseCoopers as managing director of its U.S. entertainment, media and communications practice. Based in Los Angeles, she will oversee PwC’s Southern California efforts in technology, data and business intelligence consulting, focusing on such areas as IT strategy, digital supply chain,content rights management, third-party compensation and content security. McKenzie was SVP Information Technology at Fox Entertainment Group and before that VP Information Systems at Sony Pictures. PwC’s annual “Global Entertainment and Media Outlook” report is must-read for industry pros.
Former Fox Exec Joins PricewaterhouseCoopers
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories