Film Movement will release Ana Guevara and Leticia Jorge’s Spanish-language comedy later this year. Tanta Agua, about a divorced father on vacation with his two children, took home the Grand Prize at the Miami International Film Festival as well as accolades from the Guadalajara and Cartagena festivals. Guevara and Jorge wrote and directed the pic, their first feature. Film Movement VP Acquisitions & Distribution Rebeca Conget negotiated the deal with Alpha Violet’s Virginie Devasa.
Film Movement Nabs Uruguayan Comedy ‘Tanta Agua’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast