Fandango announced at CinemaCon today it has added 4 new exhibitors – Muvico, Studio Movie Grill, Krikorian Premiere Theatres, and Penn Cinema. the deal adds 500 screens in nine states (California, Florida, Texas, Illinois, North Carolina, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Delaware), pushing the company’s theater reach to more than 21,000 screens nationwide. fandango claims it now offers ticketing for nearly 75% of U.S. screens.
CinemaCon: Fandango Adds 4 Exhibitors With 500 Screens
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros Renews Redbox Distribution Deal With 28-Day Delay
- Weinstein Company Wins 8-Figure U.S. Rights Auction For Matthew McConaughey Starrer ‘Gold’
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update