The 2013 Masters Tournament on Friday notched the highest rated and most-viewed Friday performance for the sports network, and drew the fourth-best golf viewership ever on cable television. Per Nielsen, ESPN‘s Friday Masters coverage had 4.2 million viewers earning a 3.5 household coverage rating, up 6% from 2012. Males 18-34 were up 25% and viewership increased from last year’s 4.1 million. ESPN’s 2-day average was also up 4% from 2012’s numbers. Coverage continues through the weekend.
ESPN Scores Record Masters Ratings
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV