When the Emmett/Furla Films-funded Motor City cratered just before production began, an arbitration petition was filed by film financing company Row 1, claiming it was owed $2.6 million, for pre-production financing. I’m told that dispute has been settled.
Emmett/Furla Settles ‘Motor City’ Dispute With Financier Row 1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Octavio Is Dead!’ Trailer: The Gender-Bending Thriller Diversifies The Supernatural Genre
- Comcast’s Fox Bid Would Carry Less Antitrust Risk Than Disney’s, Expert Says
- Attorney Gloria Allred, Subject Of Emmy-Contending Doc, On Bill Cosby Sentencing, Friars Roast & ‘Seeing Allred…
- ‘A Simple Favor’ Teaser: Anna Kendrick & Blake Lively In Thriller From Paul Feig
- Morgan Freeman Accusations: Vancouver’s Public Transportation Service “Pauses” Relationship…
- Blumhouse Acquiring ‘Intruders’, Tommy Wirkola’s Next Thriller