The three companies made the joint announcement today at NAB. They’ll work together to integrate the Dolby 3D format into Cameron-Pace Group’s 3D video content production workflow and develop a premium glasses-free in-home 3D experience using Dolby 3D. Cameron-Pace’s 3D content will be showcased at Dolby’s booth at the conference, which runs through Thursday. “James Cameron and Vince Pace’s artistic and technological vision make CPG a great partner in our quest to make glasses-free 3D successful for creative professionals, broadcast networks, consumer electronics manufacturers, and ultimately for consumers”, said Dolby’s Roland Vlaicu in a statement.
Dolby, Phillips, Cameron-Pace Pact On Glasses-Free 3D: NAB
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings