Disney Channel is bringing back a contemporary, family version of the classic game show Win Lose or Draw. Justin Willman (Cupcake Wars) will host the show set to begin production in July. It will premiere later this year on Disney Channel. Each show will feature two teams each composed of two kid contestants and a Disney star, competing in a battle of drawing skills, creativity and wits to win prizes. The new version incorporates leading edge technology, motion control, interactive multi-touch screen displays and graphic technology. Win, Lose Or Draw is executive produced by Scott St. John (Deal Or No Deal) and produced by Summerdale Productions in association with ABC Media Group. The original game show Win, Lose Or Draw aired on NBC from 1987-90 and in syndication. Disney’s Teen Win, Lose Or Draw aired on Disney Channel from 1989-92.
Disney Channel Announces New Version Of ‘Win, Lose Or Draw’ Game Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara