Disney Channel is bringing back a contemporary, family version of the classic game show Win Lose or Draw. Justin Willman (Cupcake Wars) will host the show set to begin production in July. It will premiere later this year on Disney Channel. Each show will feature two teams each composed of two kid contestants and a Disney star, competing in a battle of drawing skills, creativity and wits to win prizes. The new version incorporates leading edge technology, motion control, interactive multi-touch screen displays and graphic technology. Win, Lose Or Draw is executive produced by Scott St. John (Deal Or No Deal) and produced by Summerdale Productions in association with ABC Media Group. The original game show Win, Lose Or Draw aired on NBC from 1987-90 and in syndication. Disney’s Teen Win, Lose Or Draw aired on Disney Channel from 1989-92.
Disney Channel Announces New Version Of ‘Win, Lose Or Draw’ Game Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53