Disney Channel is bringing back a contemporary, family version of the classic game show Win Lose or Draw. Justin Willman (Cupcake Wars) will host the show set to begin production in July. It will premiere later this year on Disney Channel. Each show will feature two teams each composed of two kid contestants and a Disney star, competing in a battle of drawing skills, creativity and wits to win prizes. The new version incorporates leading edge technology, motion control, interactive multi-touch screen displays and graphic technology. Win, Lose Or Draw is executive produced by Scott St. John (Deal Or No Deal) and produced by Summerdale Productions in association with ABC Media Group. The original game show Win, Lose Or Draw aired on NBC from 1987-90 and in syndication. Disney’s Teen Win, Lose Or Draw aired on Disney Channel from 1989-92.
Disney Channel Announces New Version Of ‘Win, Lose Or Draw’ Game Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s Samira Wiley Discusses Significant Changes & Omissions In Bruce…
- Fox News Channel Tops Donald Trump Phoenix Rally Ratings
- MacTaggart Lecture: UK’s Jon Snow Calls Out Facebook For Enabling “Fakery”, Jeopardizing Democracy…
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot