EXCLUSIVE: Dimensions marks the directorial debut of Sloane U’Ren, the art director for Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince and set designer whose credits include Being John Malkovich and Ali. The screenplay is from Anthony Neely, who also produced the film and serves as composer. The husband and wife team sold their home in order to make the movie, about a brilliant young scientist (Henry Lloyd-Hughes) who becomes obsessed with finding a way back to his past — no matter what the cost. He lives in England in what appears to be the 1920s, but nothing in his life is quite as it seems. His world is turned upside down upon meeting a charismatic and inspirational professor who proceeds to explain that by manipulating other dimensions, time travel may actually be possible. Camilla Rutherford, Patrick Godfrey, Olivia Llewellyn and Sean Hart co-star. Mousetrap Films and its distribution platform Film Festival Flix acquired North American rights, and the pic will screen as part of FFF’s monthly film series that enables audiences to interact with filmmakers and actors.
Mousetrap Films Acquires Time Travel Pic ‘Dimensions’ For Film Festival Flix Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Flying To $51M; ‘Girls Trip’ Driving To $28M+; ‘Valerian’ Still A Disaster…
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘The Gift’: Patrick Stewart, Katie Holmes & Giancarlo Esposito Wrapping In Montreal
- ‘Shot Caller’ Review: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Plays A Game Of Survival In Gripping…
- Blumhouse & Todd McFarlane Team For ‘Spawn’ Movie – Comic-Con
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…