David O. Russell‘s upcoming corruption drama, formerly known as American Bullshit, has a new name. It’s now titled American Hustle. The pic has been getting a lot of buzz because of its killer cast that includes Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner and Jack Huston. Written by Eric Singer and Russell, American Hustle centers on the ’70s FBI sting operation Abscam that took down a bunch of U.S. congressmen.
David O Russell’s Abscam Pic Titled ‘American Hustle’
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- Jack O’Connell Cast As Alexander McQueen In Pathé’s Untitled Biopic
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'