Comedy writer-producer David Feeney has closed an overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. The two-year pact stems from Feeney’s stint as executive producer/co-showrunner on the studio’s Fox freshman series Ben And Kate this past season alongside creator/executive producer Dana Fox. He will now join another 20th TV/Fox comedy series, New Girl, where he will serve as co-executive producer next season, in addition to developing new projects. “Dave proved himself invaluable on Ben And Kate, really stepping up and taking on a leadership role when Dana went on maternity leave,” said 20th TV chairman Gary Newman. “Although that show ultimately didn’t go the distance, we knew we wanted to stay in business with him.” Feeney is with UTA.
David Feeney Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Joins ‘New Girl’ As Co-Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony: No Full PlayStation Network Access Or Gameplay Yet
- LeBron James Return To Miami Helps NBA Ratings Rebound On ABC, Boosts 'Grinch'
- Fall TV 2014: What Worked, What Didn't & What Lies Ahead In Midseason
- 'The Interview' Release: 331 Theaters Aboard For Christmas Day
- 'The Interview' Forgoes TV Ads To Promote Christmas Release This Time
- One Direction Soft In Primetime, Boost Late Night Ratings For NBC