Comedy writer-producer David Feeney has closed an overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. The two-year pact stems from Feeney’s stint as executive producer/co-showrunner on the studio’s Fox freshman series Ben And Kate this past season alongside creator/executive producer Dana Fox. He will now join another 20th TV/Fox comedy series, New Girl, where he will serve as co-executive producer next season, in addition to developing new projects. “Dave proved himself invaluable on Ben And Kate, really stepping up and taking on a leadership role when Dana went on maternity leave,” said 20th TV chairman Gary Newman. “Although that show ultimately didn’t go the distance, we knew we wanted to stay in business with him.” Feeney is with UTA.
David Feeney Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Joins ‘New Girl’ As Co-Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest TV News
- Debra Lee Steps Down as Chairman & CEO Of BET Networks
- Michelle Nader Inks New Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Comcast’s Fox Bid Would Carry Less Antitrust Risk Than Disney’s, Expert Says
- '9-1-1' Production Designer Tackles Fiery Plane Crash, Ballroom Collapse & Tiger Attack With Season 1
- ‘Baskets’ Renewed For Fourth Season By FX
- Donald Trump Pardons Late Boxing Champ Jack Johnson, Thanks Sylvester Stallone And Takes Swing At Barack Obama