Comedy writer-producer David Feeney has closed an overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. The two-year pact stems from Feeney’s stint as executive producer/co-showrunner on the studio’s Fox freshman series Ben And Kate this past season alongside creator/executive producer Dana Fox. He will now join another 20th TV/Fox comedy series, New Girl, where he will serve as co-executive producer next season, in addition to developing new projects. “Dave proved himself invaluable on Ben And Kate, really stepping up and taking on a leadership role when Dana went on maternity leave,” said 20th TV chairman Gary Newman. “Although that show ultimately didn’t go the distance, we knew we wanted to stay in business with him.” Feeney is with UTA.
David Feeney Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Joins ‘New Girl’ As Co-Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert