EXCLUSIVE: As her comedy-drama The Big C recently wrapped its four-season run on Showtime with a miniseries-style final installment, the series’ creator/executive producer Darlene Hunt is staying in business with its studio Sony Pictures TV. Hunt has signed a new two-year, seven-figure overall deal with Sony TV, where she has been since the 2010 launch of The Big C and under an overall deal since 2011. In addition to her work on The Big C, Hunt has been developing for Sony and sold a comedy to CBS this season. She also stepped in to help on the studio’s NBC series Save Me earlier this year as a showrunner. Hunt, repped by UTA, Mosaic and Joel McKuin, is also an actress and has been recurring on NBC’s Parks And Recreation.
Darlene Hunt Inks New Overall Deal With Sony TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s Samira Wiley Discusses Significant Changes & Omissions In Bruce…
- Fox News Channel Tops Donald Trump Phoenix Rally Ratings
- MacTaggart Lecture: UK’s Jon Snow Calls Out Facebook For Enabling “Fakery”, Jeopardizing Democracy…
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot