Downton Abbey alum Dan Stevens has been booking roles of late that mark a departure from the hit period series, including Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate and thriller A Walk Among The Tombstones. Summer In February, which Stevens exec produced, sees him firmly back in period drama. Dominic Cooper also stars with Emily Browning in the CrossDay Productions/Apart Films title. Christopher Menaul directed the adaptation by Jonathan Smith from his own novel that’s set at an Edwardian artists’ colony on the Cornish coast of England before the start of WWI. Metrodome releases in the UK on June 14. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Summer In February’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; ‘Logan Lucky’ Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M…
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?
- ‘Super Troopers 2’ Gets Release Date; ‘Conundrum: Secrets Among Friends’ Sets Cast, Emerald Coast Lands ‘The Misfit Tribe…
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race