EXCLUSIVE: The studio is expected to announce its animated caveman sequel at CinemaCon. The Croods was a big score for DreamWorks Animation in the wake of its Rise Of The Guardians flop. The studio’s latest pic is approaching $400M at the worldwide box office since its March debut. It was the first film in DWA’s new distribution deal with Fox, which hosts its CinemaCon panel Thursday.
DreamWorks Animation Sets ‘Croods’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And "Targeted Their Inner Demons:" Reports
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings