EXCLUSIVE: The studio is expected to announce its animated caveman sequel at CinemaCon. The Croods was a big score for DreamWorks Animation in the wake of its Rise Of The Guardians flop. The studio’s latest pic is approaching $400M at the worldwide box office since its March debut. It was the first film in DWA’s new distribution deal with Fox, which hosts its CinemaCon panel Thursday.
DreamWorks Animation Sets ‘Croods’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Tom Rothman Rises; Adam Goodman Exits; Raunchy Comediennes
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?