EXCLUSIVE: The studio is expected to announce its animated caveman sequel at CinemaCon. The Croods was a big score for DreamWorks Animation in the wake of its Rise Of The Guardians flop. The studio’s latest pic is approaching $400M at the worldwide box office since its March debut. It was the first film in DWA’s new distribution deal with Fox, which hosts its CinemaCon panel Thursday.
DreamWorks Animation Sets ‘Croods’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- Margot Robbie Near Deal To Join ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Paramount Picks Up Spec ‘Northeast Kingdom’ For Platinum Dunes; Alex R. Johnson Attached To Direct