Conde Nast Entertainment continues to expand its digital business, naming Whitney Hill SVP business development and strategy. The announcement was made today by Fred Santarpia, EVP and chief digital officer, Conde Nast Entertainment, to whom she will report. In her new role, Hill will be responsible for developing and managing CNE’s digital content and distribution business, including the expansion of the recently launched original digital video programming based on the publisher’s prestige magazine brands. She begins her new job immediately.
Conde Nast Entertainment Ramps Up Digital With SVP Hire
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot