Conde Nast Entertainment continues to expand its digital business, naming Whitney Hill SVP business development and strategy. The announcement was made today by Fred Santarpia, EVP and chief digital officer, Conde Nast Entertainment, to whom she will report. In her new role, Hill will be responsible for developing and managing CNE’s digital content and distribution business, including the expansion of the recently launched original digital video programming based on the publisher’s prestige magazine brands. She begins her new job immediately.
Conde Nast Entertainment Ramps Up Digital With SVP Hire
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast