Comedy Central has picked up freshman series The Jeselnik Offensive and Nathan For You for 10-episode second seasons. Jeselnik Offensive, executive produced by Anthony Jeselnik, head writer Tom Johnson, Krysia Plonka and Mosaic’s Christie Smith, is slated to begin in July. Nathan, executive produced by Fielder, Michael Koman and Dave Kneebone, will return in 2014. The Jeselnik Offensive, which premiered in February, features Jeselnik’s take on news ripped from the headlines of Gawker, Reddit and the places we troll for the darker, more shocking and lurid stories. The docu-reality comedy Nathan For You, which also premiered in February, features Nathan Fielder as he uses his real-life business degree and prior real-life experiences to help struggling companies with strategies that no traditional business consultant would dare to attempt.
Comedy Central Renews ‘Nathan For You’ & ‘The Jeselnik Offensive’ For 2nd Seasons
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'
- TBS To Air First Season Of CBS Comedy 'Mom'