Comedy Central has picked up freshman series The Jeselnik Offensive and Nathan For You for 10-episode second seasons. Jeselnik Offensive, executive produced by Anthony Jeselnik, head writer Tom Johnson, Krysia Plonka and Mosaic’s Christie Smith, is slated to begin in July. Nathan, executive produced by Fielder, Michael Koman and Dave Kneebone, will return in 2014. The Jeselnik Offensive, which premiered in February, features Jeselnik’s take on news ripped from the headlines of Gawker, Reddit and the places we troll for the darker, more shocking and lurid stories. The docu-reality comedy Nathan For You, which also premiered in February, features Nathan Fielder as he uses his real-life business degree and prior real-life experiences to help struggling companies with strategies that no traditional business consultant would dare to attempt.
Comedy Central Renews ‘Nathan For You’ & ‘The Jeselnik Offensive’ For 2nd Seasons
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'