Comedy Central has picked up freshman series The Jeselnik Offensive and Nathan For You for 10-episode second seasons. Jeselnik Offensive, executive produced by Anthony Jeselnik, head writer Tom Johnson, Krysia Plonka and Mosaic’s Christie Smith, is slated to begin in July. Nathan, executive produced by Fielder, Michael Koman and Dave Kneebone, will return in 2014. The Jeselnik Offensive, which premiered in February, features Jeselnik’s take on news ripped from the headlines of Gawker, Reddit and the places we troll for the darker, more shocking and lurid stories. The docu-reality comedy Nathan For You, which also premiered in February, features Nathan Fielder as he uses his real-life business degree and prior real-life experiences to help struggling companies with strategies that no traditional business consultant would dare to attempt.
Comedy Central Renews ‘Nathan For You’ & ‘The Jeselnik Offensive’ For 2nd Seasons
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup