Comedy Central has picked up freshman series The Jeselnik Offensive and Nathan For You for 10-episode second seasons. Jeselnik Offensive, executive produced by Anthony Jeselnik, head writer Tom Johnson, Krysia Plonka and Mosaic’s Christie Smith, is slated to begin in July. Nathan, executive produced by Fielder, Michael Koman and Dave Kneebone, will return in 2014. The Jeselnik Offensive, which premiered in February, features Jeselnik’s take on news ripped from the headlines of Gawker, Reddit and the places we troll for the darker, more shocking and lurid stories. The docu-reality comedy Nathan For You, which also premiered in February, features Nathan Fielder as he uses his real-life business degree and prior real-life experiences to help struggling companies with strategies that no traditional business consultant would dare to attempt.
Comedy Central Renews ‘Nathan For You’ & ‘The Jeselnik Offensive’ For 2nd Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS