Comedy Central has given an eight-episode order to stand-up series Adam Devine’s House Party, which will spotlight 24 of Adam Devine’s favorite up-and-coming comedians and is slated to premiere this fall. Produced by Avalon Television, the company behind Workaholics, Adam Devine’s House Party is executive produced by Devine, Avalon’s Jon Thoday, Richard Allen-Turner, David Martin, Isaac Horne and Workaholics’ Kyle Newacheck, who will also direct the series. Combining stand-up and narrative sketches, House Party is set inside Devine’s Los Angeles mansion where each week three of his favorite comedians hang out at his massive house party and do stand-up in the backyard. “I don’t know how I convinced Comedy Central to give me another show, a Hollywood mansion and a paycheck for hanging out with my friends,” said Devine. “I hope they have a good lawyer and the fire department on speed dial.”
Comedy Central Orders Stand-Up Series Starring ‘Workaholics’ Adam Devine
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'