EXCLUSIVE: CMT has picked up Win Lose Or Pawn, the cable network’s first daily series, which will be launched as a strip this summer. The format, which is a twist on the pawn shop reality craze, was created by veteran reality producer Phil Gurin of The Gurin Co. (Oh Sit) and Eric Evangelista of Hot Snakes Media, who will both serve as executive producers, along with CMT’s Jayson Dinsmore, Joe Livecchi and Eliot Goldberg. Casting is currently underway in Southern California, with the series looking for people who have objects to pawn or want an item appraised.
CMT Orders Daily Pawn Shop Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate