EXCLUSIVE: CMT has picked up Win Lose Or Pawn, the cable network’s first daily series, which will be launched as a strip this summer. The format, which is a twist on the pawn shop reality craze, was created by veteran reality producer Phil Gurin of The Gurin Co. (Oh Sit) and Eric Evangelista of Hot Snakes Media, who will both serve as executive producers, along with CMT’s Jayson Dinsmore, Joe Livecchi and Eliot Goldberg. Casting is currently underway in Southern California, with the series looking for people who have objects to pawn or want an item appraised.
CMT Orders Daily Pawn Shop Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips