EXCLUSIVE: CMT has picked up Win Lose Or Pawn, the cable network’s first daily series, which will be launched as a strip this summer. The format, which is a twist on the pawn shop reality craze, was created by veteran reality producer Phil Gurin of The Gurin Co. (Oh Sit) and Eric Evangelista of Hot Snakes Media, who will both serve as executive producers, along with CMT’s Jayson Dinsmore, Joe Livecchi and Eliot Goldberg. Casting is currently underway in Southern California, with the series looking for people who have objects to pawn or want an item appraised.
CMT Orders Daily Pawn Shop Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…