EXCLUSIVE: CMT has picked up Win Lose Or Pawn, the cable network’s first daily series, which will be launched as a strip this summer. The format, which is a twist on the pawn shop reality craze, was created by veteran reality producer Phil Gurin of The Gurin Co. (Oh Sit) and Eric Evangelista of Hot Snakes Media, who will both serve as executive producers, along with CMT’s Jayson Dinsmore, Joe Livecchi and Eliot Goldberg. Casting is currently underway in Southern California, with the series looking for people who have objects to pawn or want an item appraised.
CMT Orders Daily Pawn Shop Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Mistresses' Renewed For Third Season
- MTV Picks Up Mystery Comedy Pilot Directed By Zach Braff
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'