IMAX chairman Greg Foster tonight confirmed that Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar and Michael Bay’s Transformers 4 will use footage shot in IMAX. Three other Paramount films are involved in the five-picture deal. Those titles have yet to be announced. Nolan shot parts of The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX and Bay used IMAX cameras to shoot sequences in Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen. Foster made the announcement during tonight’s opening presentation at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.
CinemaCon: IMAX Teaming With Paramount On ‘Interstellar’ And ‘Transformers 4’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Stana Katic Scrubs In For Horror Movie ‘Cadaver’ At Screen Gems
- Joachim Rønning Attached To Direct David Heyman’s ‘Methuselah’ With Tom Cruise
- Iggy Pop Rocks In Jim Jarmusch's 'Gimme Danger' & 'Trumped' Returns Pre-Election – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Director Search Ongoing, But No Offers Yet
- ‘Inferno’ Starts Weekend With $800K – Box Office
- UK High Court Orders ISPs To Block 13 Piracy Websites