IMAX chairman Greg Foster tonight confirmed that Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar and Michael Bay’s Transformers 4 will use footage shot in IMAX. Three other Paramount films are involved in the five-picture deal. Those titles have yet to be announced. Nolan shot parts of The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX and Bay used IMAX cameras to shoot sequences in Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen. Foster made the announcement during tonight’s opening presentation at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.
CinemaCon: IMAX Teaming With Paramount On ‘Interstellar’ And ‘Transformers 4’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Towards Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival
- ‘Atlanta’s Bryan Tyree Henry Joins ‘White Boy Rick’