EXCLUSIVE: Christine Lahti will star with Katie Holmes in Mania Days, the Paul Dalio-directed indie that will be produced by Spike Lee. Lahti will play the mother of Holmes’ character. Lahti recently shot the pilot Beverly Hills Cop for Shawn Ryan at CBS and she will next be seen opposite Nick Nolte, Kristen Wiig, Hailee Steinfeld and Guy Pearce in the Liza Johnson-directed Hateship, Courtship, and opposite Juno Temple in the Tony Aloupis-directed Truck Stop. She is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Christine Lahti Joins Katie Holmes In ‘Mania Days’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start