Film executive Chloe Dan is moving to the TV side with a VP Drama Development position at 20th Century Fox TV. She will shepherd new hourlong projects for the studio, reporting to SVP Drama Development Michael Thorn. Dan is coming off a seven-year tenure at Dreamworks Studios, where she most recently served as VP Production and worked on The Delivery Man. Other films she helped oversee include Real Steal, Dinner For Schmucks, I Love You Man and The Soloist. “Chloe is a smart, aggressive and passionate executive with fantastic taste in material, and the roster of films she’s worked on during her time at DreamWorks is very impressive,” Thorn said. “With more and more writers moving seamlessly between film and TV, Chloe’s background and experience in features make her a great addition to our already strong executive team.”
Chloe Dan Joins 20th Century Fox TV As VP Drama Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'