CBS has greenlighted Money Pump, a game show pilot based on an Israeli format. Hosted by Kevin Frazier, Money Pump is described as a high-pressure game in which contestants compete against an enormous money pump for a million dollars. ITV Studios America and Israeli company Reshet TV are producing, with Andrew Golder executive producing. The original series was created by Gili Golan, Adi Golan and Harel Joseffson for Tanin Prods & TV and Reshet TV. Israeli formats already are increasingly popular in the US on the scripted side, with such shows as Showtime’s Homeland. Unscripted Israeli shows have started to follow, with Who’s Still Standing going to series on NBC.
CBS Orders Game Show Pilot ‘Money Pump’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold