CBS has greenlighted Money Pump, a game show pilot based on an Israeli format. Hosted by Kevin Frazier, Money Pump is described as a high-pressure game in which contestants compete against an enormous money pump for a million dollars. ITV Studios America and Israeli company Reshet TV are producing, with Andrew Golder executive producing. The original series was created by Gili Golan, Adi Golan and Harel Joseffson for Tanin Prods & TV and Reshet TV. Israeli formats already are increasingly popular in the US on the scripted side, with such shows as Showtime’s Homeland. Unscripted Israeli shows have started to follow, with Who’s Still Standing going to series on NBC.
CBS Orders Game Show Pilot ‘Money Pump’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot