CBS has greenlighted Money Pump, a game show pilot based on an Israeli format. Hosted by Kevin Frazier, Money Pump is described as a high-pressure game in which contestants compete against an enormous money pump for a million dollars. ITV Studios America and Israeli company Reshet TV are producing, with Andrew Golder executive producing. The original series was created by Gili Golan, Adi Golan and Harel Joseffson for Tanin Prods & TV and Reshet TV. Israeli formats already are increasingly popular in the US on the scripted side, with such shows as Showtime’s Homeland. Unscripted Israeli shows have started to follow, with Who’s Still Standing going to series on NBC.
CBS Orders Game Show Pilot ‘Money Pump’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- Vice President Joe Biden To Guest Star On ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- ‘Mercy Street’: First Look At Season 2 Of PBS’ Civil War Drama
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?