Two midseason dramas pulled quickly after their premieres have gotten their unaired episodes scheduled. ABC‘s Zero Hour and NBC‘s Do No Harm both have landed burnoff Saturday slots. Zero Hour, which only aired three episodes before getting the axe and has 10 more episodes in the can, will return on June 15 at 8 with two back-to-back episodes. It will then air in the 8 PM hour until a two-hour finale on Aug. 3. Do No Harm has 11 unaired episodes after being scrapped following two airings. The Jekyll & Hyde medical drama will be back on June 29 and will air at 10 PM, per The Futon Critic.
Cancelled ‘Zero Hour’ & ‘Do No Harm’ Get Summer Air Dates For Unaired Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Premiere Gets Modest Live+3 Bump; Strong Streaming Lift
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back