Two midseason dramas pulled quickly after their premieres have gotten their unaired episodes scheduled. ABC‘s Zero Hour and NBC‘s Do No Harm both have landed burnoff Saturday slots. Zero Hour, which only aired three episodes before getting the axe and has 10 more episodes in the can, will return on June 15 at 8 with two back-to-back episodes. It will then air in the 8 PM hour until a two-hour finale on Aug. 3. Do No Harm has 11 unaired episodes after being scrapped following two airings. The Jekyll & Hyde medical drama will be back on June 29 and will air at 10 PM, per The Futon Critic.
Cancelled ‘Zero Hour’ & ‘Do No Harm’ Get Summer Air Dates For Unaired Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate