Two midseason dramas pulled quickly after their premieres have gotten their unaired episodes scheduled. ABC‘s Zero Hour and NBC‘s Do No Harm both have landed burnoff Saturday slots. Zero Hour, which only aired three episodes before getting the axe and has 10 more episodes in the can, will return on June 15 at 8 with two back-to-back episodes. It will then air in the 8 PM hour until a two-hour finale on Aug. 3. Do No Harm has 11 unaired episodes after being scrapped following two airings. The Jekyll & Hyde medical drama will be back on June 29 and will air at 10 PM, per The Futon Critic.
Cancelled ‘Zero Hour’ & ‘Do No Harm’ Get Summer Air Dates For Unaired Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest