Despite NBC‘s decision last week to pull low-rated new show Ready For Love from the schedule, the dating reality series will continue to run as scheduled, just not on the broadcast network. Instead of pushing the unaired episodes to summer, NBC is putting them on NBC.com, VOD, Electronic Sell-Through (iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, etc.) and Hulu. In all, three episodes of the serialized/competition show aired on NBC for the past three Tuesdays. Starting next Tuesday, April 30, a new episode will be made available until the finale on June 4. Keeping a weekly release is unusual for streaming of TV series, which is normally done through so-called binge viewing. But while that is reserved mostly for scripted series, Ready For Love‘s airing pattern will adhere to the one viewers are accustomed to for unscripted series.
Cancelled NBC Reality Series ‘Ready For Love’ To Finish Its Run Online & On VOD
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders ‘Unbelievable’ Limited Series From Susannah Grant, Timberman/Beverly, Katie Couric…
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- Connie Sawyer Dies: Hollywood’s Oldest Working Actress Was 105
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order…