Despite NBC‘s decision last week to pull low-rated new show Ready For Love from the schedule, the dating reality series will continue to run as scheduled, just not on the broadcast network. Instead of pushing the unaired episodes to summer, NBC is putting them on NBC.com, VOD, Electronic Sell-Through (iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, etc.) and Hulu. In all, three episodes of the serialized/competition show aired on NBC for the past three Tuesdays. Starting next Tuesday, April 30, a new episode will be made available until the finale on June 4. Keeping a weekly release is unusual for streaming of TV series, which is normally done through so-called binge viewing. But while that is reserved mostly for scripted series, Ready For Love‘s airing pattern will adhere to the one viewers are accustomed to for unscripted series.
Cancelled NBC Reality Series ‘Ready For Love’ To Finish Its Run Online & On VOD
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes