Despite NBC‘s decision last week to pull low-rated new show Ready For Love from the schedule, the dating reality series will continue to run as scheduled, just not on the broadcast network. Instead of pushing the unaired episodes to summer, NBC is putting them on NBC.com, VOD, Electronic Sell-Through (iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, etc.) and Hulu. In all, three episodes of the serialized/competition show aired on NBC for the past three Tuesdays. Starting next Tuesday, April 30, a new episode will be made available until the finale on June 4. Keeping a weekly release is unusual for streaming of TV series, which is normally done through so-called binge viewing. But while that is reserved mostly for scripted series, Ready For Love‘s airing pattern will adhere to the one viewers are accustomed to for unscripted series.
Cancelled NBC Reality Series ‘Ready For Love’ To Finish Its Run Online & On VOD
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy…
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule