Will Rowbotham has joined Caliber Media as a manager in the company’s new New York office. The former partner and literary manager at Prolific Entertainment is the first hire for Jack Heller and Dallas Sonnier’s east coast location, which formally opened Tuesday. I’m told that Rowbotham’s clients from Prolific are expected to follow him to his new gig. Those clients include writers Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari (Sabrina The Teenage Witch), Ian Fried (Spectral), Zak Olkewicz (Ink And Bone), RFI Porto (Blue Caprice), Jessica Conrad (SNL), and directors Alexandre Moors (Blue Caprice), and Martha Pinson (Martin Scorsese-produced Tomorrow). Rowbotham was a producer on Blue Caprice, which stars Isaiah Washington and Joey Lauren Adams, both of whom are with Caliber. Blue Caprice debuted at this year’s Sundance Film Festival and was picked up by Sundance Selects in early March. The manager also served as a producer on the upcoming QED horror pic Haunt starring Jacki Weaver.
Caliber Media Opens NYC Office, Manager Will Rowbotham Joins Company
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update
- Cannes Film Festival Winners 2015 – Live
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Bows With $26.7M Overseas, ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Gains $15.2M
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Video
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes