Will Rowbotham has joined Caliber Media as a manager in the company’s new New York office. The former partner and literary manager at Prolific Entertainment is the first hire for Jack Heller and Dallas Sonnier’s east coast location, which formally opened Tuesday. I’m told that Rowbotham’s clients from Prolific are expected to follow him to his new gig. Those clients include writers Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari (Sabrina The Teenage Witch), Ian Fried (Spectral), Zak Olkewicz (Ink And Bone), RFI Porto (Blue Caprice), Jessica Conrad (SNL), and directors Alexandre Moors (Blue Caprice), and Martha Pinson (Martin Scorsese-produced Tomorrow). Rowbotham was a producer on Blue Caprice, which stars Isaiah Washington and Joey Lauren Adams, both of whom are with Caliber. Blue Caprice debuted at this year’s Sundance Film Festival and was picked up by Sundance Selects in early March. The manager also served as a producer on the upcoming QED horror pic Haunt starring Jacki Weaver.
Caliber Media Opens NYC Office, Manager Will Rowbotham Joins Company
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Final: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Patten
- 'The Walking Dead' Ratings Solid In Week 2 Against Peyton Manning & 'SNF' Rebound
- 'Femme Fatales' Actress Loses Legal Move Against Cinemax Late Night Series Producer
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Rise, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Up Again, ABC's Night Steady
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Soar Behind Peyton Manning's Record-Breaking TD Pass
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Surge, 'America's Next Top Model' Falls, 'Cristela' Steady In Week 2 As ABC Wins Night In Demo Again