CEO Jim Dolan didn’t have to look far to find the three execs he just named to top jobs reporting to him. He appointed his wife Kristin to a new position of President of Optimum Services, giving her oversight of what the company calls “the entire Optimum customer experience as well as the Optimum brand positioning.” She had been Senior EVP of product management, marketing and development. Sales EVP Bob Sullivan, who used to report to Jim Dolan, now reports to Kristin. In addition, a long time employee, Wilt Hildenbrand, was named Senior Advisor for Customer Care, Technology and Networks. He’s also a member of the board at Madison Square Garden, where Jim Dolan is Executive Chairman. The Cablevision chief named his brother-in-law Brian Sweeney to a new position: senior EVP of Strategy. He’ll also serve as Dolan’s Chief of Staff. Sweeney is a director at MSG and at AMC Networks, which the Dolan family also controls. The appointments “will help Cablevision to drive further innovation and efficiency across our product portfolio and move us closer to our vision of delivering the highest quality experience to our customers each time they use our products or services,” Dolan says.
Cablevision Management Realignment A Family Affair
Trending Now on Deadline
Global Showbiz Briefs: 'Top Gear' Hosts Attacked In Argentina Over License Plate; Samantha Glynne Named VP Branded Entertainment At FremantleMedia; More
More From Lieberman
- Streaming Cash: Redbox Reports Losses From Its Joint Venture With Verizon
- Cable Programmers, Citing Privacy Concerns, Hold Up FCC's Review Of Comcast And DirecTV Deals
- Layer3 TV Taps Lindsay Gardner To Lead Programming And Content Acquisition
- Yahoo Shares Rise As Mobile Revenues Help It Beat Q3 Earnings Expectations
- Will Time Warner Feel A Bruise From Its Battle With Dish Network?
- Apple Beats Earnings Expectations With Help From iPhones, But Not iPads