CEO Jim Dolan didn’t have to look far to find the three execs he just named to top jobs reporting to him. He appointed his wife Kristin to a new position of President of Optimum Services, giving her oversight of what the company calls “the entire Optimum customer experience as well as the Optimum brand positioning.” She had been Senior EVP of product management, marketing and development. Sales EVP Bob Sullivan, who used to report to Jim Dolan, now reports to Kristin. In addition, a long time employee, Wilt Hildenbrand, was named Senior Advisor for Customer Care, Technology and Networks. He’s also a member of the board at Madison Square Garden, where Jim Dolan is Executive Chairman. The Cablevision chief named his brother-in-law Brian Sweeney to a new position: senior EVP of Strategy. He’ll also serve as Dolan’s Chief of Staff. Sweeney is a director at MSG and at AMC Networks, which the Dolan family also controls. The appointments “will help Cablevision to drive further innovation and efficiency across our product portfolio and move us closer to our vision of delivering the highest quality experience to our customers each time they use our products or services,” Dolan says.
Cablevision Management Realignment A Family Affair
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Why Wall Street Remains Wary About Viacom
- Are Advertisers Getting Ready To Leave The Super Bowl Party?
- Univision Extends CEO Randy Falco’s Contract To 2018
- Nickelodeon Developing A Direct-To-Consumer Subscription Service
- Viacom Q4 Revenues Miss Expectations With 6% Drop In U.S. Ad Sales
- NBC (Finally) Sells Out Super Bowl Ad Inventory