CEO Jim Dolan didn’t have to look far to find the three execs he just named to top jobs reporting to him. He appointed his wife Kristin to a new position of President of Optimum Services, giving her oversight of what the company calls “the entire Optimum customer experience as well as the Optimum brand positioning.” She had been Senior EVP of product management, marketing and development. Sales EVP Bob Sullivan, who used to report to Jim Dolan, now reports to Kristin. In addition, a long time employee, Wilt Hildenbrand, was named Senior Advisor for Customer Care, Technology and Networks. He’s also a member of the board at Madison Square Garden, where Jim Dolan is Executive Chairman. The Cablevision chief named his brother-in-law Brian Sweeney to a new position: senior EVP of Strategy. He’ll also serve as Dolan’s Chief of Staff. Sweeney is a director at MSG and at AMC Networks, which the Dolan family also controls. The appointments “will help Cablevision to drive further innovation and efficiency across our product portfolio and move us closer to our vision of delivering the highest quality experience to our customers each time they use our products or services,” Dolan says.
Cablevision Management Realignment A Family Affair
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Business News
- Oscars: ‘Manchester By The Sea’ Writer Kenneth Lonergan Says Creative Control Is A Vital Point In WGA…
- Spokesperson Explains Donald Trump’s Press Dinner No-Show: “We Spend Enough Time Around Each Other”
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- President Donald Trump Will Not Attend White House Correspondents’ Dinner; Event Will Go On As Scheduled (Update)
- ‘Resident Evil: The Final Chapter’ Grosses Massive $70M In Two Days, $33M First Day In China