EXCLUSIVE: Stylist/designer Rachel Zoe has signed with CAA. She was with WME. Zoe toplines her own reality series, The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo, which is in its fifth season. She also has ventured into producing through her Rachel Zoe Prods, executive producing Style Network’s upcoming series Resale Royalty, which premieres May 12. Zoe also sold a half-hour comedy based on her life to NBC earlier this season. She is currently working on her second book, Living In Style, a follow-up to her best-seller Style A To Zoe, which will be published in spring 2014. Zoe, Editor-In-Chief and Chief Creative Officer of Zoe Media Group, also has three newsletters — The Zoe Report, Zoe Beautiful, and AccesZOEries — which count more than 500,000 subscribers daily, and website The Zoe Report that generates more than 1 million monthly visitors. After establishing herself as one of Hollywood’s top stylists, Zoe ventured into designing with the 2011 launch last year of the Rachel Zoe Collection, which has since been expanding. She also co-owns New York blow-dry salon DreamDry. Zoe’s attorney is Michael Eisner of Eisner, Kahan & Gorry, and she is managed for styling by The Wall Group.
CAA Signs Reality TV’s Rachel Zoe
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres