EXCLUSIVE: Stylist/designer Rachel Zoe has signed with CAA. She was with WME. Zoe toplines her own reality series, The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo, which is in its fifth season. She also has ventured into producing through her Rachel Zoe Prods, executive producing Style Network’s upcoming series Resale Royalty, which premieres May 12. Zoe also sold a half-hour comedy based on her life to NBC earlier this season. She is currently working on her second book, Living In Style, a follow-up to her best-seller Style A To Zoe, which will be published in spring 2014. Zoe, Editor-In-Chief and Chief Creative Officer of Zoe Media Group, also has three newsletters — The Zoe Report, Zoe Beautiful, and AccesZOEries — which count more than 500,000 subscribers daily, and website The Zoe Report that generates more than 1 million monthly visitors. After establishing herself as one of Hollywood’s top stylists, Zoe ventured into designing with the 2011 launch last year of the Rachel Zoe Collection, which has since been expanding. She also co-owns New York blow-dry salon DreamDry. Zoe’s attorney is Michael Eisner of Eisner, Kahan & Gorry, and she is managed for styling by The Wall Group.
CAA Signs Reality TV’s Rachel Zoe
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?