Entertainment Studios is growing. The company announced today it has signed a long-term lease for a 75,000 square foot state-of-the-art television and film production facility in Culver City. Entertainment Studios will also retain its Century City corporate headquarters. The multi-million dollar, multi-year lease was negotiated by Terence Hill, Principal of BT Equities, Inc. representing Entertainment Studios. Travis Landrum of Industry Partners represented landlord Reisbord Family Investments. Entertainment Studios is an independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming and owns eight 24-hour HD television networks (CARS.TV, COMEDY.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, PETS.TV, RECIPE.TV, LEGACY.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV).
Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Signs Multi-Year Lease For New Production Studio
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Tomorrowland' Bows With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M - International B.O.
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series