Entertainment Studios is growing. The company announced today it has signed a long-term lease for a 75,000 square foot state-of-the-art television and film production facility in Culver City. Entertainment Studios will also retain its Century City corporate headquarters. The multi-million dollar, multi-year lease was negotiated by Terence Hill, Principal of BT Equities, Inc. representing Entertainment Studios. Travis Landrum of Industry Partners represented landlord Reisbord Family Investments. Entertainment Studios is an independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming and owns eight 24-hour HD television networks (CARS.TV, COMEDY.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, PETS.TV, RECIPE.TV, LEGACY.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV).
Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Signs Multi-Year Lease For New Production Studio
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates