Entertainment Studios is growing. The company announced today it has signed a long-term lease for a 75,000 square foot state-of-the-art television and film production facility in Culver City. Entertainment Studios will also retain its Century City corporate headquarters. The multi-million dollar, multi-year lease was negotiated by Terence Hill, Principal of BT Equities, Inc. representing Entertainment Studios. Travis Landrum of Industry Partners represented landlord Reisbord Family Investments. Entertainment Studios is an independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming and owns eight 24-hour HD television networks (CARS.TV, COMEDY.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, PETS.TV, RECIPE.TV, LEGACY.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV).
Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Signs Multi-Year Lease For New Production Studio
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'