Entertainment Studios is growing. The company announced today it has signed a long-term lease for a 75,000 square foot state-of-the-art television and film production facility in Culver City. Entertainment Studios will also retain its Century City corporate headquarters. The multi-million dollar, multi-year lease was negotiated by Terence Hill, Principal of BT Equities, Inc. representing Entertainment Studios. Travis Landrum of Industry Partners represented landlord Reisbord Family Investments. Entertainment Studios is an independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming and owns eight 24-hour HD television networks (CARS.TV, COMEDY.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, PETS.TV, RECIPE.TV, LEGACY.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV).
Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Signs Multi-Year Lease For New Production Studio
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films