Bryan Cranston, Mads Mikkelsen and Rebel Wilson will join Jack Black, Angelina Jolie and other original cast members in the third chapter of the DreamWorks Animation franchise. Kung Fu Panda 3, slated to bow on December 23, 2015, marks the first planned co-production with China based Oriental DreamWorks. Kung Fu Panda 2 helmer Jennifer Yuh Nelson will direct. The film is produced by Melissa Cobb, executive produced by Guillermo del Toro and co-produced by Jeffrey Hermann, Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger.
Bryan Cranston, Mads Mikkelsen & Rebel Wilson Board ‘Kung Fu Panda 3′
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE