Bryan Cranston, Mads Mikkelsen and Rebel Wilson will join Jack Black, Angelina Jolie and other original cast members in the third chapter of the DreamWorks Animation franchise. Kung Fu Panda 3, slated to bow on December 23, 2015, marks the first planned co-production with China based Oriental DreamWorks. Kung Fu Panda 2 helmer Jennifer Yuh Nelson will direct. The film is produced by Melissa Cobb, executive produced by Guillermo del Toro and co-produced by Jeffrey Hermann, Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger.
Bryan Cranston, Mads Mikkelsen & Rebel Wilson Board ‘Kung Fu Panda 3′
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast