EXCLUSIVE: Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Victor Quinaz’s debut feature Breakup At A Wedding. Quinaz directs, stars, and also co-wrote the script with his wife Anna Martemucci and brother Phillip Quinaz. The pic will be released June 18 across all cable VOD and digital platforms, with select event screenings and a college tour leading up to the release. Seen through the lens of an ambitious wedding videographer (Victor Quinaz), Breakup At A Wedding centers on the nuptials of Alison Jones (Alison Fyhrie) and Phil Havemeyer (Philip Quinaz). On the eve of their wedding, Alison gets cold feet and decides to break up, but rather than face the embarrassment of calling off the ceremony, she suggests that they proceed with a sham wedding. Phil is more than game to try, secretly hoping that a surprise gift he has for Alison will ultimately change her mind. The film was produced by Zachary Quinto, Corey Moosa and Neal Dodson’s Before The Door Pictures, and Anonymous Content. Co-produced by Scott Robinson’s Robinson Films. Quinaz and Martemucci are repped by UTA and Anonymous Content.
Oscilloscope Acquires ‘Breakup At A Wedding’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot