EXCLUSIVE: Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Victor Quinaz’s debut feature Breakup At A Wedding. Quinaz directs, stars, and also co-wrote the script with his wife Anna Martemucci and brother Phillip Quinaz. The pic will be released June 18 across all cable VOD and digital platforms, with select event screenings and a college tour leading up to the release. Seen through the lens of an ambitious wedding videographer (Victor Quinaz), Breakup At A Wedding centers on the nuptials of Alison Jones (Alison Fyhrie) and Phil Havemeyer (Philip Quinaz). On the eve of their wedding, Alison gets cold feet and decides to break up, but rather than face the embarrassment of calling off the ceremony, she suggests that they proceed with a sham wedding. Phil is more than game to try, secretly hoping that a surprise gift he has for Alison will ultimately change her mind. The film was produced by Zachary Quinto, Corey Moosa and Neal Dodson’s Before The Door Pictures, and Anonymous Content. Co-produced by Scott Robinson’s Robinson Films. Quinaz and Martemucci are repped by UTA and Anonymous Content.
Oscilloscope Acquires ‘Breakup At A Wedding’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'