EXCLUSIVE: Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Victor Quinaz’s debut feature Breakup At A Wedding. Quinaz directs, stars, and also co-wrote the script with his wife Anna Martemucci and brother Phillip Quinaz. The pic will be released June 18 across all cable VOD and digital platforms, with select event screenings and a college tour leading up to the release. Seen through the lens of an ambitious wedding videographer (Victor Quinaz), Breakup At A Wedding centers on the nuptials of Alison Jones (Alison Fyhrie) and Phil Havemeyer (Philip Quinaz). On the eve of their wedding, Alison gets cold feet and decides to break up, but rather than face the embarrassment of calling off the ceremony, she suggests that they proceed with a sham wedding. Phil is more than game to try, secretly hoping that a surprise gift he has for Alison will ultimately change her mind. The film was produced by Zachary Quinto, Corey Moosa and Neal Dodson’s Before The Door Pictures, and Anonymous Content. Co-produced by Scott Robinson’s Robinson Films. Quinaz and Martemucci are repped by UTA and Anonymous Content.
Oscilloscope Acquires ‘Breakup At A Wedding’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- Paramount Picks Up Spec ‘Northeast Kingdom’ For Platinum Dunes; Alex R. Johnson Attached To Direct
- Mel Gibson Scores Hollywood Film Awards Director Honor
- Shannon Purser Joins Joey King In ‘Wish Upon’ For Broad Green Pictures
- Kristin Harris Named VP Acquisitions & Distribution At Good Deed Entertainment
- Monterey Media Nabs Sundance Pic ‘Sophie And The Rising Sun’
- Studio 8 Gets Into Comic Book Action With ‘Scout’ For Filmmaker Chris MacBride