Truman Capote’s 1958 typed manuscript, complete with the author’s handwritten edits changing his main character’s name to Holly Golightly, is among hundreds of Hollywood-themed items set for an online auction next month. Eventually adapted for the big screen starring Audrey Hepburn, the book manuscript is expected to bring in at least $250,000, according to the Associated Press. The other items offered by RR Auctions in New Hampshire include memorabilia autographed by James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Judy Garland and Lucille Ball. The online auction will be held April 18-25.
‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ Manuscript, Other Hollywood Memorabilia Set For Auction
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Walking Dead' Producer Among Four Joining AMPAS Sci-Tech Council
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Wins Premiere Week In News Demo; NBC Nightly News Wins With Total Viewers
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza