Truman Capote’s 1958 typed manuscript, complete with the author’s handwritten edits changing his main character’s name to Holly Golightly, is among hundreds of Hollywood-themed items set for an online auction next month. Eventually adapted for the big screen starring Audrey Hepburn, the book manuscript is expected to bring in at least $250,000, according to the Associated Press. The other items offered by RR Auctions in New Hampshire include memorabilia autographed by James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Judy Garland and Lucille Ball. The online auction will be held April 18-25.
‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ Manuscript, Other Hollywood Memorabilia Set For Auction
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date