Truman Capote’s 1958 typed manuscript, complete with the author’s handwritten edits changing his main character’s name to Holly Golightly, is among hundreds of Hollywood-themed items set for an online auction next month. Eventually adapted for the big screen starring Audrey Hepburn, the book manuscript is expected to bring in at least $250,000, according to the Associated Press. The other items offered by RR Auctions in New Hampshire include memorabilia autographed by James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Judy Garland and Lucille Ball. The online auction will be held April 18-25.
‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ Manuscript, Other Hollywood Memorabilia Set For Auction
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First