Truman Capote’s 1958 typed manuscript, complete with the author’s handwritten edits changing his main character’s name to Holly Golightly, is among hundreds of Hollywood-themed items set for an online auction next month. Eventually adapted for the big screen starring Audrey Hepburn, the book manuscript is expected to bring in at least $250,000, according to the Associated Press. The other items offered by RR Auctions in New Hampshire include memorabilia autographed by James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Judy Garland and Lucille Ball. The online auction will be held April 18-25.
‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ Manuscript, Other Hollywood Memorabilia Set For Auction
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…