Truman Capote’s 1958 typed manuscript, complete with the author’s handwritten edits changing his main character’s name to Holly Golightly, is among hundreds of Hollywood-themed items set for an online auction next month. Eventually adapted for the big screen starring Audrey Hepburn, the book manuscript is expected to bring in at least $250,000, according to the Associated Press. The other items offered by RR Auctions in New Hampshire include memorabilia autographed by James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Judy Garland and Lucille Ball. The online auction will be held April 18-25.
‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ Manuscript, Other Hollywood Memorabilia Set For Auction
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE