Truman Capote’s 1958 typed manuscript, complete with the author’s handwritten edits changing his main character’s name to Holly Golightly, is among hundreds of Hollywood-themed items set for an online auction next month. Eventually adapted for the big screen starring Audrey Hepburn, the book manuscript is expected to bring in at least $250,000, according to the Associated Press. The other items offered by RR Auctions in New Hampshire include memorabilia autographed by James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Judy Garland and Lucille Ball. The online auction will be held April 18-25.
‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ Manuscript, Other Hollywood Memorabilia Set For Auction
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'