Truman Capote’s 1958 typed manuscript, complete with the author’s handwritten edits changing his main character’s name to Holly Golightly, is among hundreds of Hollywood-themed items set for an online auction next month. Eventually adapted for the big screen starring Audrey Hepburn, the book manuscript is expected to bring in at least $250,000, according to the Associated Press. The other items offered by RR Auctions in New Hampshire include memorabilia autographed by James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Judy Garland and Lucille Ball. The online auction will be held April 18-25.
‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ Manuscript, Other Hollywood Memorabilia Set For Auction
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More