Los Angeles police received a call about 6:15 PM tonight that there was a bomb on the KTLA studios’ lot in Hollywood. LAPD Officer Christopher No says the caller told police he was “going to detonate” three devices, that had been planted in the building. No says officers determined almost immediately that it was a hoax, but employees were evacuated as a precaution as an LAPD bomb squad and dogs searched the area. Nothing suspicious was found. Among those evacuated were reporters and producers involved in the station’s 10 PM newscast and employees on several syndicated shows, including Judge Judy, according to the LA Times. The all-clear was given around 8:30 PM.
Bomb Threat At KTLA-TV Was A Hoax
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations