Los Angeles police received a call about 6:15 PM tonight that there was a bomb on the KTLA studios’ lot in Hollywood. LAPD Officer Christopher No says the caller told police he was “going to detonate” three devices, that had been planted in the building. No says officers determined almost immediately that it was a hoax, but employees were evacuated as a precaution as an LAPD bomb squad and dogs searched the area. Nothing suspicious was found. Among those evacuated were reporters and producers involved in the station’s 10 PM newscast and employees on several syndicated shows, including Judge Judy, according to the LA Times. The all-clear was given around 8:30 PM.
Bomb Threat At KTLA-TV Was A Hoax
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV