EXCLUSIVE: Image Entertainment has acquired all U.S. and Canadian rights to Nick Murphy’s Blood from IM Global genre division Octane. Paul Bettany, Mark Strong, Brian Cox and Stephan Graham star in the thriller which charts the moral collapse of a close police family. Blood, which made its world premiere at the London Film Festival, was produced by Pippa Harris, the BBC and executive produced by Sam Mendes. The deal was negotiated by Bill Bromiley, Mark Ward and Michael Bayer on behalf of Image Entertainment and IM Global’s President of International Sales Jonathan Deckter and VP of Business and Legal Affairs Lauren Wilson on behalf of IM Global. Image Entertainment is a subsidiary of RLJ Entertainment.
Image Entertainment Acquires Nick Murphy’s Thriller ‘Blood’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa