EXCLUSIVE: Image Entertainment has acquired all U.S. and Canadian rights to Nick Murphy’s Blood from IM Global genre division Octane. Paul Bettany, Mark Strong, Brian Cox and Stephan Graham star in the thriller which charts the moral collapse of a close police family. Blood, which made its world premiere at the London Film Festival, was produced by Pippa Harris, the BBC and executive produced by Sam Mendes. The deal was negotiated by Bill Bromiley, Mark Ward and Michael Bayer on behalf of Image Entertainment and IM Global’s President of International Sales Jonathan Deckter and VP of Business and Legal Affairs Lauren Wilson on behalf of IM Global. Image Entertainment is a subsidiary of RLJ Entertainment.
Image Entertainment Acquires Nick Murphy’s Thriller ‘Blood’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest Film News
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto
- David Mackenzie’s ‘Outlaw King’ Adds Billy Howle