AMC has given a pilot order to drama Line Of Sight. The drama, from Brotherhood creator Blake Masters, was one of three projects that participated in last month’s annual AMC pilot script showcase where the writers/producers behind scripts identified by the cable network as its strongest pilot contenders are invited to present their projects. Co-produced by Fox TV Studios and AMC Studios, Line of Sight is the story of Lewis Bernt, a National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigator who survives a mysterious plane crash, bringing him on an emotionally disorienting quest to discover the accident’s cause. This would mark AMC’s first foray into sci-fi original series.”Blake Masters has created a world and set of characters that defies the traditional boundaries of drama and sci-fi,” said Joel Stillerman, AMC’s EVP of original programming. “It’s got great elements of both genres while also having that unique blend of a conspiracy thriller. It is genuinely unexpected and unconventional.” Last year, AMC greenlighted to pilot two hourlong scripts from the showcase, Low Winter Sun, which has gone to series, and the LaGrevenese-Goldwyn project.
AMC Gives Pilot Order To Blake Masters’ Sci-Fi Drama ‘Line Of Sight’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’